RBMS Controlled Vocabularies: Printing and Publishing Terms

Alphabetical List | Hierarchical List

<< Plate damage | Point holes | Hierarchical View | Points (Printing) >>

Back to: "P"

Point holes
Scope Note
Use for holes in or near the edges of printed leaves made by the hand press
Used For
Pin-holes (Printing)
Used For
Pin holes (Printing)
Used For
Pinholes (Printing)
Used For
Points (Printing)
Used For
Press points
Broader Term
Related Term
Subject Category
rbpri Printing Terms

Send comments to RBMS Controlled Vocabularies editors.